01 December 2010

An Open Letter to my Family and Close Friends

Dear everyone,

I am not really sure if I may be of worth to remember when I am no longer free to wander in this beautiful universe. Worthy or not, I want you to know that you all are and I have loved and will always be all of you in my heart.

The time now has come. It is just so sad that it will be happening on the season of Advent, when the spirit of Christmas, of giving love and peace to one another should be the thing happening. But what can I do, when I am no longer able to tolerate the pain it's causing me? It's hurting me a lot, physically and psychologically.

I know I have never sought for any advice regarding this situation. That's maybe of me being eccentric at times. I will not disagree on this. But you might agree with me that if you were on my side, you will do the same thing. No more second thoughts, you will just do because you know that's the right thing to do.

I think I am now prepared for whatever circumstances that may occur after. I am ready to accept whatever consequences that will be given to me to pay for my deeds. I will ask no more whys, no disagreements and no stopping...for I will embrace whatever it is, my Lord!

I am now in time as well to confess.

It's been causing me blood, weak body and strength in chasing every possibility to catch you but still of no success! I can no more think of anything diplomatic way but came up with taking back somehow of what you have taken more, before. Before when I just let you.

I can no more wait to get rid of you bunch of killer BED BUGS!!!!

Hmmn, what have you been thinking, huh?

******

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......yes, my early morning today at work went bad. I just met a bunch of killer (as well) idiots at work!

but now, I am fine! for I will not just let these bunch of "i" ruin the rest of my day.

******

Have a nice weekend ahead everyone! Hope you'll enjoy the 3-day holiday!

No comments: