16 March 2011

Late Post - Dubai Festival City

I know this is a very late post and I have to apologize my friend Florence for this. But this is better though than forgetting at all, right?!

It's been quite long since the last time I met my very good friend, Florence in Dubai. So I decided to visit her the day after her birthday. Yeah, just only the day after her birthday that I was able to get a chance because obviously, it was already Friday.

And my visit called for a post-bday celebration? (*wink).    Of course I did not expect for a lunch out but that made me smile when they will be bringing me to the the mall I've not visited yet.  Oh yeah, that is funny.  We headed to Festival City. Lunch was awesome and did pictorial by the Marina dock area just behind the mall, after.

Thanks Florence & Rey for being sooopah accommodating everytime I get a chance to be in Dubai.
Rey and Florence
With Joy.  How nice to receive a present like the ones behind us!
The bridge that connects The Mall and Hotel
Pick yours ;-)

No comments: