07 April 2010

Sentimiento.......

I wish I could just fall. Just fall away from everything and everyone. Get away from all I've ever known. I would rather know nothing than to know what I do now. Why do people lie so much? It's not right. Especially over something so serious. I need to get a grip on reality. I always knew somewhere in the back of my head that this would happen. I guess I'm not much of a realist. I always fantasize over what could happen. I dream about what could possibly be, no matter how far fetched it actually is. I'm still such a child. I need to grow. Let go of all my adolescent tendencies. I'm an adult. Why don't I act like this?

I need a new plan. A plan that will put my life in the right direction. I have no idea what I'm going to do after this. Where do I go from here? Do I keep going? Do I stop? Can I run away? Of course not. I'm lighting a candle for every wish I have. I just want everything to come true. I want to fulfill my life's purpose.

No comments: