24 February 2011

Black + White + Dot...dot...dot

Here's just a quick outfit post before I hit off the weekend.  A black and white combination topped with grey dotted bolero to flaunt the simple yet stylish touch of the whole outfit.

Who says wearing shorts at work will not be possible? But before thinking for such, do consider a review on the liberalism and conservatism of people around you.  That is why, a careful pick of top and accessories that will suit to pair with a shorts is just minimal to come up with a trendy yet classy outfit.






Accessories all from H&M IBN Battuta Mall - Dubai

The glow comes from a simple touch of make up

Strapped booties from F21 Marina Mall - Abu Dhabi




I will have the opportunity in solitude again for two days.  That means, a day off as well from blogging.  Allow me please to have the days spent for myself, well perhaps, as I will be doing a lot of exercise and cutting-off-the-fats sacrifices.  This is an initial plan and I hope I can keep it. 

Happy weekend everyone! - xxx

No comments: