23 February 2011

Oohhh Sunflower!


stripes top shopped in bangkok


Choker from thrift store abu dhabi. Blazer from Mango - thanks to my friend Paz.  another bday gift! love you dear ;-)



grey shoes from F21 abu dhabi



It's been weeks that I wasn't able to run and do my after-work exercise.  The weather in the UAE will make one a lazy bum. Indulge from lousy movies to watch cos you don't have a choice.  Every must-watch movie has already been viewed and reviewed and the rest are the leftovers that will invite and force yourself to dig in from your library. ooh there is one more, I became fascinated with vampires! weirdo am I you may think but don't go a lot beyond, I just glued myself watching 'the vampire diaries'.  are you following the same?


This is basically the fruit of a cold weather in the UAE.  Not to mention about how I gained back and dying to cut the fats all over again. And that brought myself back to go for an hour and half run yesterday. So after weeks and weeks of not moving my a*s out at the running field, what do you think my legs will become?


But that doesn't stop me wearing the stilleto shoes to complete the whole outfit for today.  I like the simplicity and color coordination of this outfit.  By the way, that was a quick pull from my closet last night.  Effortless indeed but the outcome is worth blogging off.  Be good to me and please agree ;-)

xxx


No comments: